Sunday, August 19, 2012

Preparing my Gearlist

Travel Log: On this track of the blog the focus will center around the logistics of a backpacking adventure in Europe.  Although I am not the expert, I hope that you can learn from my mistakes.

I am reflecting as I pack.  I hope that I have everything that I need and nothing that I don’t.  Below is my pack list and photos of my gear.

Montrail tennis shoes
Chaco flip flops
3 pairs SmartWool/ Teko hiking socks
Work gloves
Travel wallet
Passport
WMI Klean Kanteen
Small Nalgene Bottle
Glasses w/ case
Smith sunglasses
Big Agnes sleeping pad
Sierra Designs Sleeping Bag
Marmot 2-person tent
Travel Sheets
2 SmartWool lite sweaters
SmartWool undershirt
3 Pair Under Armor underwear
Patagonia short sleeve collared shirt
Duluth Trading long sleeve collared shirt
Athletic Shorts
Convertible Pants
Blue jeans
Patagonia puff jacket
OR rain pants
Mountain Hardwear rain jacket
Andrew Bird t-shirt
Hayden t-shirt
REI summit pack
MSR water pouch
Headlamp
Small flashlight
AAA batteries
Brewers cap
Dr. Bronner’s all purpose soap
Pack towel
Sunscreen
Floss
Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Qtips
Earplugs
Nail clippers
First-Aid Kit
Swiss Army knife
Watch
Padlocks
Sharpe Marker
Nalgene Bowl
Small pot
Spoon
Belt
Camera w/ charger
Memory cards
Camera upload connector
Ear buds
AA batteries
International plug adapters
Ipad w/ charger
Pelican Case for iPad
Wireless keyboard
Notebook
The Beast God Forgot to Invent by Jim Harrison
The Lonely Planet: Europe on a Shoestring
Jules Ferry and the Renaissance of French Imperialism by Thomas F. Power Jr
Pencils
Beanie
Pack cover

Of course, the real purpose behind this post is self-centered.  It gives me a chance to ensure I have all that is needed.

NIC

No comments:

Post a Comment